I love helping people move forward in areas where they have felt stuck Coaching can be done in person, by phone, or video conferencing. The following are the different types of people I coach...
• Couples - married and unmarried
• Families- such as parent/child, siblings, etc.
• Groups- such as friends, co-workers, teams etc.
Getting the opportunity to speak to women in many different settings is something that brings me great joy. The following are just a few examples of what events you may want to book me for.
• small groups such as bible studies or home groups
• women's church conferences
• women's retreats
• church classes for equipping and teaching the body in areas of parenting, marriage, identity etc.
• specific women's groups for healing, recovery, freedom, discipleship etc.
I enjoy putting workshops together that will help people learn and grow in the following areas...
• Marriage using Prepare/Enrich Marriage Assessment
• Communication using DISC Personality Assessment
• Healthy Boundaries